We mostly concentrate on the small/medium business owner who does not have time to keep his/her accounting records and also doesn’t wish to incur the expense of employing a full-time bookkeeper, accountant or IT Manager.
- Bank Cashbook (s)
- Petty Cashbook (s)
- Debtors Invoice processing
- Creditors Invoice processing
- Monthly financial reports – Trial Balance, Balance Sheet and Income statement sent via e-mail (all of the above is done on Pastel Express)
Value Added Tax Services-Monthly, Bi-monthly
- ‘VAT payable/ refundable is calculated every month
- VAT Returns are completed and submitted to SARS via e-filing and a copy is sent to you for payment before the 25th of each alternative month.
- All correspondence with SARS relating to VAT will be kept on file in case of future queries, depending entirely on the client.
Monthly Reports & Returns
- Trial Balance, Balance Sheet and Income statement sent via e-mail
- Bank Reconciliation/Cash book payment & receipts
- Petty Cash Bank Reconciliation
- Debtors Statements/Age analysis-information supplied by client
- Creditors Reconciliations/Statement
- VAT report-sales analysis and all other financial reports e.g. Trial Balance, Balance Sheet and Income Statement.
- Salaries and Wages are calculated based on information supplied by the Client
- PAYE/SDL/ UIF (EMP201) Returns are completed and submitted via e-filing, a copy of which is sent to you for payment before the 7th of the following month
- Issuing of IRP5/IT3 certificates to staff members at year end and reconciliations of EMP201’s on easyfile twice a year
- Individual & Company Tax
- Annual financial statements
- Annual returns filed with CIPC
- Training on Basic accounting reports and how to understand them, Pastel, VIP payroll and Microsoft packages including: Worksheets, Word processing, internet & emails.
Orca Consulting IT Services is aimed at offering the following services to Small to Medium enterprises.
- Firewall installation and support
- Server monitoring and maintenance
- Network monitoring and maintenance
- Server, desktop and notebook support
- Telephonic, on-site and remote support
- Antivirus and antispam solutions
- Backup solutions
- Hardware and software sales and upgrades
- Consulting services
- Auditing and assessment of current infrastructure